Frequently Asked Questions
We are here for you!
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to answer your questions.
Let's work together to keep you happy, healthy, and well-informed!
Easy! Just give us a list of your medications and the name of the pharmacy that currently fills them. We'll handle the rest!
We offer three easy ways to refill your prescriptions:
- Online by visiting our Refill Prescription page
- Phone refills by calling (715) 453-6600 and following the prompts to enter your prescription number(s)
- Mobile App by searching RefillQuick in the Google Play Store or App Store
- Person-to-person by stopping in or calling and speaking to a friendly member of the pharmacy staff
We currently are able to vaccinate for Influenza, Shingles, Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (TDAP), and Pneumonia.
All of these vaccines can be received without an appointment, though influenza is typically only offered during flu season.
We offer a variety of ways for you to receive your medications!
- Curbside pickup
- Delivery (within 5 miles) to home or work
- By mail